segunda-feira, 22 de junho de 2015

My Edx Class - part 1

Hello my friends. Today, I specially want to talk about my Edx courses. 

First of all, know it: http://www.edx.org

At edX, we believe in the highest quality education, both online and in the classroom. EdX was created for students and institutions that seek to transform themselves through cutting-edge technologies, innovative pedagogy, and rigorous courses. Our goals: 
* Expand access to education for everyone
* Enhance teaching and learning on campus and online
* Advance teaching and learning through research
EdX is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and is governed by MIT and Harvard.

I believe in this goals and principles. Honestly, education is the best way for humankind transformation. The inner transformation begins with an effective educational process inspired on universal ethic principles. Nowadays I'm studying two courses and I'll talk about it during this week. A nice day!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário