terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2015

Começo o MAC 1 na Cultural Inglesa... whooopppyyyy

On this wednesday, 1th July, I'm begining a new phase of the English course. And, this time, my intention is to make a serious effort.

Unit 1. Lessons for life

The photo of page 9 is very interessting. The legend is: A Tuareg tribesman prays at twilight, Libia.

1. Work in pairs. Look at the photo and the Tuareg proverbs. What do these tell you about the Tuareg outlook on life?
<< Better to walk without knowing where than to sit doing nothing >>
<< In life, it is always possible to reach agreement in the end >>

I nedd to understand and translate it.

The next content: Important lessons they have learned in life. I need to think about it.
1. What lessons have they tried to follow?
2. What experience illustrated the importance of the lessons?
3. Wich lesson is similar to one of the Tuareg proverbs?

I need to answer this question: Think of an occasion when you learned an important lesson. Describe what happened to your partner. What did you do about it? What principle do you now try to follow?
Alesse says: In 2005, ten years ago, I went to Japan and participate in a meeting with Daisaku Ikeda, the great buddhist leader of the Soka Gakkai International. It was incredible. He learn to me the formula to decipher how bad leader act. And the energy to fight and win this kind of situation. When I returned, apply it on my own life, work, family and society. Now I try to follow the buddhist principle of care each people as unique. That's my point of view.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário