terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2015

Houston, I have a problem

Good morning my friends. I really have a problem. On next saturday is my final test at Cultura Inglesa. Ok. But, I missed some some classes and it is worrying. But my motto is NEVER GIVE UP. Then, let's go. I will do my best every single day to read, listening (Cultura Inglesa ecampus) and take a look on my book.

First: Go to my e-campus and try to understand how is the content of my test.

Pause: 

Secrets to Native Listening Skills in English

First: http://learnenglish.vn/how-to-learn-english/secrets-learn-english-listening-comprehension-effectively/
To improve your English listening skill is really easy. All you’ve got to do is listen to a lot of English… Right? Well, yes. But also no. The thing is there are some problems with this way of thinking. Why?

For example, do you find yourself listening to English, but sometimes stop paying attention? You don’t even realize it, but several minutes have gone past and you have been thinking about something completely different.

I am sure, you don’t catch any of the English words or phrases that you heard. Or maybe even what the thing you were listening to is about.

This is probably because you were not really listening. Your mind is going somewhere and you cannot concentrate. Obviously, this is not going to improve your English listening skills.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário