terça-feira, 30 de junho de 2015

Lesson 1a - Learning from the past

""LEARN from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make then all yourself."" Eleanor Roosvelt, Diplomat

READING THE ARTICLE
Why do we never seem the lessons of the past?.......

Language focus: time phrases.
In recent years, for some time, a few years ago, prior to the 1990s, currently, nowadays, while, in the long term.

TIME PHRASES
Present simple. Often, never, every week, generally.
Present continous. Now, at the moment, this week.
Past simple. Three days ago, last week, at the time.
Past continous. While, at the time.
Presente perfect simple. Already, just, recently, so far, over the last two years, how long, for, since, ever, never.
Present perfect continous. How long, for, since.
Past perfect simple and continuous. Already, before that, up to then.
Will, going and present continuous for future. Next week, in three days, soon, on Friday.

Talking about me. Let's go...
1. Currently I'm studying for IELTS. And I'm desperate.
2. A few years ago, I studied Japanese.
3. I.... for several years.
4. Sooner or later I...
5. Generally I...





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário